Friday, January 14, 2011

Sweet Tooth

So there's been all this talk about devices not getting their froyo update. But its sad because gingerbread is already among us, with honeycomb well on its way. I feel like Android will always be fragmented if companies continue to skin it and make low-end devices. I mean its good Android is evolving and becoming a better os but the rapid updates make it hard for manufacturers and carriers to keep up. I'm all for updates and such but its also hurting the Android community. Because there are devices still running 1.5 and 1.6 that are capable of updating to 1.6 or 2.1 And it sucks to see these costumers suffer and are forced to buy a new phone if they want updates. I mean I have an evo 4g and currently have my froyo. But I fear I may never see gingerbread or any other further updates. But stop by the comments and let me know wat u think.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment